Home Buying in Porterville>Question Details

James Lacros…, Home Buyer in Porterville, CA

signed counter offer w/deadline for reply that has passed,should we continue waiting,or start looking at other properties?

Asked by James Lacrosse, Porterville, CA Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097204056-12321-Orange-Belt-…

Answers

3
This home is a Fannie Mae property and if I understand you correct, you have signed a counter offer that was posed by the seller? If this is the case, Fannie Mae will move forward with your offer UNLESS another offer was/is received before the seller replies to your signed counter offer. Very important to wark with an experienced agent with experience in negotiating with banks if you are considering purchasing bank owned homes. I would recommend calling your agent for an update.
For what it's worth - I always keep looking with my buyers until we get a signed contract on a home they want!
You need to ask your agent. You have a signed representation agreement with your agent. Other agents cannot get in the way of this agreement.