Annette, Renter in 10462

should i buy gardens of beachwalk fort myers florida 33908?

Asked by Annette, 10462 Tue Apr 3, 2012

Answers

10
I recently sold my property in 2014. I took a financial loss but it was well worth it. The HOA caters to those who live in the community year round. Very displeased in how things are managed there for the remaining 75% of the folks who don't live there and own. Too many ridiculous rules which were approved by tenants who live there which make no sense. Would not recommend unless planning on living there year round.
If you are selling private in this deveolpment or know someone looking to sell please email me. I would like something with private lanai or patio.

no agents please as I am already working with one.
Gardens at Beachwalk are a popular community. It always seems to have a fair amount of options to choose from, it is affordable, yet quality. It is not on the beach, yet within minutes drive there. It does host a lot of vacation rentals so sometimes the HOA is a pain to landlords, or investors. I haven't looked lately, but I would be surprised if you could get an FHA loan on the property,(which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I have clients in the community that we manage the vacation rentals for and find it easy to get quality vacationers year in and year out.

Here is a list of units for sale in Gardens at Beachwalk.
http://www.house-guy.com/Gardens_at_Beachwalk

Contact me, if you want to buy something in there or a community with similar qualities.
I actually have one I am considering selling. It is like our home now. We will miss it.
I realize this is an old post, however we are considering buying in there. Is your unit for sale or already sold, we are looking for a balcony or one with a sit out area with condo
Flag Fri Nov 29, 2013
The best fit for you will depend upon a variety of personal criteria.....budget, size, preferred area, when you want to occupy, do you even want to occupy or perhaps its an investment.....we can set up a search program for you that will automatically select listings that fit your criteria.for your review. But we should talk. I'm sure we can be of of assistance in guiding you on a successful journey.

Mike McBride
Marlin International Realty
mike@marlinir.com
239-405-4955
Annette,
No one can tell you whether to buy or not. Do you love the area and property? If it is within your budget, then do the research about the association and similar properties that have sold. A good Realtor will be happy to answer all your questions and guide you towards what you are looking for.
Annette,

I would suggest obtaining copies of the financial and all association documents prior to making a decision on any property that is part of an association.

Check Financial Standing of the association and the reserves.

If you are able to, get minutes from prior association meetings an review them.

Debra
Why not, it is a fine community. Here is a resource to view all the active listings in the Gardens of Beachwalk community: http://www.greaterftmyers.com/gardens-at-beachwalk.php

Good luck with your search!
Annette,

Why don't we go through the properties and see them. The Gardens at Beachwalk is 5 miles for Ft Myers Beach! Some are being sold furnished.

Amenities include; pool, hot tub, fitness center, billiards/game room, clubhouse and security. HOA fees seem to vary, but we can confirm if there is a unit you would like to make an offer on.

Claudia DeBruyn
Maxim LLC
5235 Ramsey Way #14
Fort Myers, FL 33907
cell/text 941-518-3347
,
Annette,

Have you been looking there? What attracts you to them? Only you can decide if you would like to buy there?

If you have specific questions about the community please contact an ABR who can help you with the research you may need to do.

Debra McAlister-Brown
Accredited Buyer Representative
http://www.DebraSellsFlorida.com