Home Buying in Riverside>Question Details

bill miller, Other/Just Looking in Jacksonville, FL

short sell agents?

Asked by bill miller, Jacksonville, FL Mon Aug 22, 2011

see alot of agents that help short sellers but none really to help buyer.buy a short sell are there any in 32204 and answer ? about loan help.frist time home buyer ty

Answers

3
Bill,
Dan's answer is correct. You can contact any agent you like and use them as your "Buyers Agent". They will welcome your request.

Gary Geer

http://www.GaryGeer.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 22, 2011
Bill, I have two designations that deal with short sales and bank owned properties(REO), I also am a State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser. I know the local market. Give me a call or email me 904-962-8089 dprice@agentlink.net and I can help you through the process of buying a short sale.
Don Price USN-RET
SFR, CDPE
REMAX SPECIALISTS
Bill,
The buyer's agent in a short sale is nowhere near as critical as having a good short sale listing agent. The buyer’s agents job once the offer is written is to stay on top of a long procedure they have little or no control or access to. The most important thing a buyer’s agent can do is to verify that the listing agent has a successful record closing their short sale listings.