Likely not, but with a 5% down condo loan a qualified borrower can step up in sales price.
See #6 below
After reviewing these programs below, please email me at Steve@pro-option.com with the ones you'd like more info about:
1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!
2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BKâ€¦OK Too!
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!
5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!
6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan
7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc
9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Rental Property
Stated Income Alt Loan programs
11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo
12) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop. â€“ No min. credit!
13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo
14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo
15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo
16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo
17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!
Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404
Your question posted in the Lakeland area. That is inland about 1.5 hours from the ocean. I would be more than happy to help you find a home near the ocean. Please send me a message on Trulia and I can contact you with help.
Prudential Tropical Realty