Mary Benedet…, Home Buyer in Florida

seeking 2 2 Century Village, first floor, payment will be cash, I'm not investor, is for my husband and myself to live in, no more than $100,000

Asked by Mary Benedetti, Florida Thu Apr 26, 2012

it can also be out of Century Village, same conditions as above applied

Answers

13
Hi Mary,

There are many for sale on the 1st floor (15) starting at $59,900, but only a hand full that are in nice move in condition with upgrades. To get a nice condo with upgrades, washer and dryer in the unit and a minimum of 1100 - 1500+ sq. ft. will run between $75,000- $95,000. There are units that sell for as high as $125,000. There are buildings that were built as recent as 1997. Some times timing is important, so if your not in a rush that might be to your advantage.

There are other condos for sale under $100,000 outside of Century Village, but I think you will get the best buy for you $$ in Century Village, Nice Condo in your price range, Security, Lots of Amenities, busing,location and good upside potential as an investment while you live there. Do you know the requirements?

I have a lot of experience selling in Century Village and I can help you get the best deal for you $$.
If you are still looking for assistance in finding you next home please email me your contact information to ronhaibi41@gmail.com

Ron Haibi, Realtor®
CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
RE/MAX PRESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE GROUP
Direct: 954-274-0593
Office: 954-538-9898
Fax: 866-365-9832
Email: ronhaibi41@gmail.com
Hi Mary: As you can see, there is no shortage of qualified Realtors to help you with this. I strongly recommend that you choose someone you like and let them help you. I personally like Century Village the most out of all of the local HOPA (Housing For Older Persons Act) communities. They will all require that one person be 55 or older.

Not all the units have their own washer and dryer, many of the older units have a laundry on each floor. If this is something that it is important to you, be aware of this. I was showing property in Century Village just a few days ago and there are some really nice available units. I live and work in Pembroke Pines and know the communities very well indeed. My father lived in Century Village for several years and felt very comfortable there.

Like Hollybrook, there is golf and a multitude of activities. Excellent transportation and nice, spacious units, both 1 and 2 bedrooms. If I can help you narrow your choice down to your perfect new home, please let me know - I'd love to help you. Keep in mind that you will require approval from the association - this takes about 3 weeks.

Any questions or concerns, just let me know. I hope this helped!

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Mary, please feel free to reach out to me help! I can be reached at 954-318-1110
In Century Village, there are 5 2/2's on the first floor listed between $65,000 and $105,000. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance, Arthur Mally Coldwell Banker 954-536-8110
Mary,

I currently have a 2bed / 2bath first floor unit listed in Century Village with a Washer and Dryer in the unit. Call or e-mail me and I'll send you the information.

Jimmy A. Morales
Real Estate Consultant, REALTOR®
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
“The Real Estate Pro In It For YOU”

Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
2000 NW 150th Ave, Ste 1100 - Pembroke Pines FL 33028
Office: 954.237.0449 – Cell: 954.294.7157
Email: Jimmy@HomesByJM.com
Web Reference: http://www.homesbyjm.com
Mary,
Do you know which Century Village location you are interested in? There are quite a few in Broward and in Palm Beach counties. The prices vary, but would be in a $30K - $60K range in any of these locations. There are also other 55+ gated communities comparable to Century Village. All depends what you are looking for.
I would be glad to help if you would like me to.

Marsha Umansky
PRAG Realtors, Inc
954-673-1624
maru72@bellsouth.net
Mary

I live across from Century Village and own property there (investment) and just recently sold another one for under $52,000. Currently well over 95% of the properties in Century Village fall under $100K. Send me your email to ivan@IvanJGonzalez.com and I will email you a comprehensive list of what is available regardless of who is the listing agent. You could also search for such properties at http://www.IvanJGonzalez.com.

Besides being a real estate broker and an investor, I hold degrees in Design and Engineering. Thus you get the benefit of a great professional at no cost to you -- the seller pays me through the commission.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me at 786-587-4929 or via email at ivan@IvanJGonzalez.com.

Ivan J Gonzalez, The Realtor Who "HATS" IT All
Cocho Int'l Realty
786-587-4929
Dear Mary,

When are you available? Please contact me at 954-557-5993 and let's set up some appointments.
penn.s@ewm.com, http://www.susanpenn.com.

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor
Good Morning Mary,
There are many condos available at Century Village, could you let me know more about your requirements? For example do you prefer a first,second or third floor, carpet or tile.
Our company is located in Pembroke Pines and we are very familiar with this and other 55+communities in the area.

Jorge
Hi Mary. My name is David McChesney with Keyes its very important yoi call me asap I have some very important news for you and can help you immensly. Tel 9548065006.
Web Reference: http://www.ChesneyHomes.com
Hello Mary - there are two excellent 2/2 units located on the first floor that are currently available in Century Village, Pembroke Pines, one has a nice wide water view and the other a nice golf course view. If you would like to get the detail listings, please send me an email. Good luck in your search!

Angela Jensen
Coldwell Banker
(954) 465-1388
jensenatj@aol.com
Mary,

If you would like to send me your email address, I will send you current, available properties. I specialize in Pembroke Pines and the surrounding area, and can help you with all the nearby communities as well.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
954-547-9203