Home Buying in Jackson>Question Details

Shalala, Home Buyer in 08820

schools in jackson

Asked by Shalala, 08820 Wed Oct 3, 2012

I am planning to buy a house in jackson. I see that there are different schools depending on where you are located. I've been told that one school area is better than the other. Can someone suggest which school area is a good one.

Here are some I saw
•Elementary School: LUCY N.HOLMAN
•Middle School: CHRISTA MC AULIFFE
•High School: JACKSON LIBERTY

•Elementary School: HOWARD C.JOHNSON
•Middle School: CARL W. GOETZ
•High School: JACKSON MEMORIAL

Answers

2
Hi Shalala,

That is a great question!

As a mother of a small child in the Jackson school district I have found that the opinion of 1 parent can vary greatly from the opinion of another. I think it's best for each parent to do their own research and form their own opinion.

I for example believe that while a school district is very important, true education begins in the home. I feel if a child and their parent review the child's work nightly and the parent is there to help their child learn and grow then they will be a success no matter where they go to school.

On the webpage I have linked below, scroll down to the bottom of the page and there will be 2 seperate websites to assist you in obtaining factual data about our area schools. The NCES site is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data that are related to education in the United States and other nations. While GreatSchools.net is the objective source of school information on elementary, middle and high schools. It offers more of a parent's opinion on things rather than government statistics.

Use them both to help formulate your own opinion, and then give me a call to help answer any other questions about our town that you may have! You can reach me anytime at (732) 904-8403. Thanks and good luck! :)

Warmest Regards,

Diana Brunner, ABR

Broker/Associate
WINNER of NJAR Circle of Excellence Award 2009-2011
Keller Williams Realty Monmouth/Ocean
2275 W. County Line Rd.
Jackson, NJ 08527
(732) 942-5280 ext.216
Hi, if you go to my website http://www.EllenSellsNjHomes.com ,then click the tab on top that says community. You can find lots of school info there. Hope that helps you. If you have any other questions or need any other help feel free to message me through my website. Thank you, Ellen Dell'Alba