Home Buying in Osprey>Question Details

Tony Brunone, Home Buyer in 11769

saw the cottages at rivendell and was impressed, what aRE THEY LIKE

Asked by Tony Brunone, 11769 Fri May 29, 2009

Answers

2
The cottages are in the front part of the community. The original developer had this concept for all of Rivendale: Zero lot lines, front porches and rear alley to garages. Simerilar to the concept of Disney's Celebration near Walt Disney World; where everyone is more a part of the neighborhood. Rivendell is very close to Pine View which is second grade through High School. A Sarasota County school for the gifted. It is close to Casey Key one of the more upscale Barrier Islands and close to Nokomis Beach on Casey Key or Siesta key Cresent beach. I will be glad to send you what is available or you can go to my web-site http://www.caseykey-real-estate.com
Nick Herron
The Herron Group
RE/MAX Alliance Group
941-350-5035
nickherron@comcast.net
Hi, Tony,
Rivendell is is lovely community and very well kept. It is half way between Venice and Sarasota. Nokomis Beach and Siesta Key Beach are about a 10 minute drive away. Here's everything that is Listed in Rivendell.
http://KimSlade.mfr.mlxchange.com/?r=1285209259&id=33373… You can get further details by looking through these. If there is anything further that I can help you with I would be more than happy to, call or email.
Kim : )
Kimberlie Slade, SRES, PMN, TRC
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Women's Council of Realtors
2006 & 2007 Past Venice Chapter President
2008 Chapter Mentor of the Year
2007 WCR National & Florida State Chapter of the Year
2007 WCR Chapter Business Women of the Year
2008 & 2009 FIVE STAR AGENT "Best in Client Satisfaction"
2008 Top Producer
Corin Bay Real Estate, Marketing and Sales, Inc.
Kim@KimSlade.com
941-468-9843