Realestatedo…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

santa barbara house, where good buy?

Asked by Realestatedoctor, Los Angeles, CA Sat Feb 27, 2010

Answers

5
Dani Hanna (214) 293-2104’s answer
If you're in LA, it sounds like you to hire a buyer's agent in Dallas. The street Santa Barbara runs through two different neighborhoods. One is a much better area than the other. If I can help you, feel free to cal me (214) 293-2104
RE Doctor,

Careful Dr! You may wish to repost in the more general Dallas Buyers area. It will get greater visibility. Also, I'd watch our for advice from agents that can't form a single coherent sentence, using "complex" things like periods or commas ...

There are lots of really nice areas down there. It will help to know a rough budget and where you'll be commuting to, and if public schools are important to you, etc.

Jeff
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 28, 2010
A hidden jewel -- the ENCLAVE AT GROVE HILL is the only NEW GATED COMMUNITY that is INNER CITY. the community is 4 miles to downtown. DAVID WEEKLEY is the home builder and is well known in the Houston and Dallas market. This community can be found at the intersection of LAWNVIEWN @ GROVE HILL; you can build a brand new home or buy and existing home. This is a surprise to a lot of folks - even the Dallas Police stats for 2009 show this community experience's the least amount of crime compare to the rest of the City! Folks call this community THE NEW EAST DALLAS........i hope this helps you out? Most important, do your research. one more thing, i'm not an agent just and person involved in his community
This entire area of Dallas is fabulous however what are you searching for? It there are other like areas however it depends on what you are qualified for your personal and professional obligations.

I would assist you my interview you determine other alternatives for selection process.

Lynn911
The Michael Group Top Realtors per Dallas Business Journal
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
Considering I purchased my first home in Casa View, I have dedicated most of my marketing and invesment dollar promoting this hidden little gold mine of an area. In general the 75228 aear or East Dallas is literally overflowing with great deals and very well maintained communities, As far as a Realtor stating one part of the street may be better than say another part or a block over is better than the block you are looking at seems to be a bit too subjective and the comment "better" does not cover any specific ameneties or attributes that would help you really make a decision on where there may be a good buy. Casa View/Casa Linda has a maority of homes in its subdivisions that range from 850 Sq Ft to about 1200 Sq Ft on average & a sales prices range from $35,000 & as high a $115,000. Most homes in this area were anywhere from the late 1940's up to homes just built. .
Whether you are looking to invest or buy for your personal use, 75228 is indeed a great value and especially suitable for the fist time homeowner and smart choice for the new investor to build their portfolio with great rental homes as well as flips.