Home Buying in Boulder>Question Details

nickro46, Home Buyer in Rollinsville, CO

sales in 9 and 10 hundred block on mapleton hill

Asked by nickro46, Rollinsville, CO Thu Feb 21, 2013

addresses on mapleton ave/st.

Answers

6
Hi Nick!
Mapleton Hill is an awesome area! It is considered to go from Maxwell Ave. to Spruce Street. There are a variety of types of homes in this area. The single family homes were built in the early 1900s that range in price from $800k to $2.5m and condos from $500k and up. It's a great place for easy access to everything. Boulder is a great place to live with something for everyone. Give me a call if you would like to investigate the neighborhood further.

Dena Schlutz
Owner / Broker
Estate Professionals
303-588-7532
Web Reference: http://www.estate-pros.com
Hi Nick,

When are you planning to move to Boulder? If I can help with your transistion, I would be happy to offer my assistance. It looks like you are familiar with the city of Boulder asking about recent sales on Mapleton Hill.

Properties west of Broadway are in high demand in Boulder because of the views of the Flatirons. Mapleton Hill is an especially sought after area. There are currerntly no active listings in this area; however, if you would like for me to send you all active listings west of Broadway, just send me an email and I would be glad to sit up a home search for you.

Phyllis Nelson
Broker Associate
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
phyllismnelson@msn.com
Hi nickro46: I assume you are asking for recent sales in these two blocks of Mapleton Ave. I'm seeing just two. You will find the particulars at the link below. If you would like additional or just different information, please contact me directly.

Kind regards,
Ron Rovtar
Front Range Real Estate, Ltd.
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
info@rovtar.com
http://www.rovtar.com
What is your question exactly?
Hi Nick. What are you specifically looking for? That's quite the two blocks you've picked! Be happy to provide information as needed.
Hello, If you'd like to send me your email address I can email you the sales history for those blocks right away.
Art.GreatHomes(AT)Gmail.com
nickro46@gmail.com
interested in all sales in the nine and ten hundred blocks on Mapleton ave since 1971
thanks
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013