Cta, Home Buyer in

richardson wyndsor estates vs plano fairfield which will help resale/most sought neighbourhood

Asked by Cta, Sun Aug 31, 2008

I am in the house-hunting phase. We liked the area near Breckenridge park in 75082. Plano 75094 is also near this region. which is better? is east plano a disadvantage? which will help resale after 3-5 years.

Answers

2
Happy Labor Day CTA,

Both are in Plano ISD, both in Collin County. Both are very close to each other so probably going to hold value similarly. However, Richardson is currently more proactive as a community on maintaining property
values and bringing in businesses. With the telecom corridor just up the street, I would tend to lean towards the Richardson neighborhood. Again, they are so close to each other I would say it will really boil down to which one best fits your needs. Since the schools will be Plano and they are both on the East Plano side, that will affect value. Whether it is real or imaginary there is a feeling among our clients that the East side of 75 is less desirable with the Plano school district.

Happy to help,
Terri Hayley
They are both good neighborhoods. The only advantage I see that Wyndsor Estates has mature landscaping and much more trees.

I don't think there will be a difference really in 3-5 years in the area. So choose according to the neighborhood you like best and home that fits your needs best too.

If you don't have a buyer's agent working for you, I will be happy to assist you. I am very familiar with the area and it doesn't cost you anything.

Naima
214-289-8555
naima@sumner-realty.com