Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Pat, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

rice/military: Hi...what zip code do I use to search for houses / townhomes in rice military.?

Asked by Pat, Houston, TX Mon Dec 31, 2012

Answers

6
I would be honored to help you find a home or townhome in Rice Military. Our office services this area.

Should you be interesed in beign represented, you can ring me at 713.875.8130 .

May you have a very blessed and successful 2013.
Pat,

On HAR.com, look in MLS grid 16 as well as the zip code 77007. Generally this grid is Memorial Park to downtown Houston, I-10 to Hwy 59. A bigger area, but allows for more listings to appear. Keep in mind many agents might not identify their homes being located in "Rice Military".

Let us know if we can assist as their are many great neighborhoods in that area such as The Heights, West End and northern parts of Montrose. A big variety of price ranges, styles of homes and more. We can easily set up a private web portal to keep you up to date on new listings. Let us know if your interested.

Happy New Year!

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc
Hi, The zip code for Rice Military area is 77007. let me know if you have any questions about the area or finding what you are looking for.

Stay Safe and have a Happy New Year!
Almost ALL of my rel estate work is done in the Inner Loop/Galleria areas. The Zip Code is 77007. Keep in mind, some of the Upper Heights is in that particular Zip. I would love to assist you with your search. Visit my web-site at joelocator.com. Please, contact me when you have an opportunity. Have a Happy New Year.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Hello Pat,

You will want to look at zip code 77007. This will include Rice Military, Cottage Grove and a few other neighborhoods. You can map each property by clicking on the address to make certain it is where you want it to be. I live just north of there in Timbergrove and I list and sell in the area. Please contact me if you want some help or have questions.

Have a great New Years Eve!

Respectfully,
Jeff Cox
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Cell 713-240-2044
Office 713-961-1722
77007. I specialize in that area and can show you homes of great value there if you'd like.

Ignacio (Nash) Gomez
Inner Loop Realtors
nash@innerlooprealtors.com

To speak with me directly, dial **Innerloop from your mobile phone.
Hey Nash!
Flag Mon Dec 31, 2012