Jack Lee, Home Buyer in Garland, TX

rental price for a 3-bed room house

Asked by Jack Lee, Garland, TX Mon Jul 15, 2013

Answers

3
Joseph is correct in saying it does depend on location, pets, etc. In general for the Arlington area I am seeing homes now starting around the $1200-$1250 range and go up. There are a few that come on the market at a lower price, but are gone in days. The avg. price is moving up by the month.

Here is something to keep in mind with your search, the lease market in the Arlington, TX area is extremely aggressive right now. You find a property you like you will most likely be in competition with other applicants to be the approved tenant for the property. Try to take care of any items that might hinder your application such as a charged off utility bill or unpaid previous lease amount. If you have paid items off more recently ensure you have the payoff letters showing you have done so. Finally, I have recommended to clients to write a letter to the landlord along with your application. This gives them a better feel of who you are why you are moving and anything you feel might help they pick you from the rest.

I hope this helps you and wish you well in your lease search.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 17, 2013
Alot will depend on what city you're currently looking in whether or not you have an animals, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 16, 2013
Good Afternoon Jack,

After looking on the MLS, that are currently 18 rental properties that are 3 bdrms available in Garland that range from $1,000-$1,600/mth. Is there a particular area in Garland that you were looking to move too? I will be happy to email you those listings and schedule a day and time for you to view the properties that you are interested in! Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker | Owner
The DFW Property Shop
Direct: 972.697.1178
Fax: 972.665.7148
Email: tgoree@thedfwpropertyshop.com