Charleswichm…, Home Buyer in Lafayette, IN

rent to own ?

Asked by Charleswichmann, Lafayette, IN Mon Dec 17, 2007

Answers

5
Ask and you shall receive, it was once said. :)

There are more rent to own properties becoming available now than ever before..., call a Real Estate professional in your area and ask about it. If they do not seem to know, then ask another one. I bought 4 houses this year and two of them have tenants in them now on a Rent to Own program. You may also find a lot more sellers will be receptive to this idea if you present it to them, especially those who must sell.

Best of luck in your search,
Don
I wrote a book available on Amazon that could help you with this. It's called Understanding Land Contract Homes: In Pursuit of the American Dream http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Contract-Pursuit-America…
There are more rent to own homes NOW then at any other time in the history of real estate ..Please dont waste your time with alot of real estate agents ..They dont Want you to find them ..Check craigslist and talk to your friends that are currently buying homes on contract ...Chances are the owner has more homes ..that they are willing to sell the same way
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
What is your question about rent to own homes?
I am a local Realtor here in Lafayette, IN. I know of a few rent to own properties. You need to be very cautious though. Some owners will require a downpayment or do a contract sale which will require funding at some point. Give me a call and I can help you further with your search. 765-337-3960
Web Reference: http://www.robynbower.com