Home Buying in Carmel>Question Details

M Stine, Home Buyer in Carmel, IN

regarding Viking Meadows, I think it is 16029 Viking Lair - it has sat unfinished for close to 2 years I believe, builder never finished it and it

Asked by M Stine, Carmel, IN Sat Jun 5, 2010

was supposed to be going back to bank. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Answers

3

I did hear back from the bank. This home has been assigned to a listing agent and is in the process of being listed for sale. It will be a couple of weeks before it shows up for sale. There is a lock box on the house. Let me know if you are interested in taking a look. They have not set the price yet.

Thanks!

LeAnne Zentz
317-650-3356
http://www.ZentzLinks.com
Keeneland Builders did not finish the home. It is through to drywall and interior paint. There was a Sheriff Sale on 5/26/10 and the bank bought it back. The bank will be listing it for sale soon I would expect. I have emailed the contact at the bank and am awaiting an answer on how soon that should happen. I can update you as soon as I hear.

LeAnne Zentz

317-650-3356
http://www.ZentzLinks.com
I believe this is the story...This house was started by the Couch brothers, but they split up and the one that owned it went bankrupt. The house is part of a larger real estate holding and when the court makes a final determination of asset disposition then the house will be released and most likely go into a Sheriff's Sale where if there was money lent for its buildout the lender will most likely be the highest bidder and buy it back. If you want me to keep you updated on it's status just send an email to jeff.boller@coldwellbanker.com and put 16029 Viking Lair in the subject line.