Home Buying in Ball Ground>Question Details

Derek Steele, Home Buyer in Ohio

recently captivated by a beautiful home in ball ground...BUT...do i have to drive 10 miles to canton or cumming to get a good cup of java?

Asked by Derek Steele, Ohio Thu Sep 6, 2012

Answers

3
Angela Smith’s answer
There is a quaint little shop in downtown Ball Ground where you can get a good cup of coffee. I personally love my Keurig. :) If you are still looking to purchase a home in Ball Ground, I would love to send you a list of available homes.
RealtorAngelaSmith@gmail.com
I believe there's a little coffee shop in town now but who knows how long it will last. Yes, you'll have to drive to Canton or Jasper but Ball Ground is a nice little country town with great schools. I'm hoping to buy a short sale there myself. Ball Ground likes to state it's "Mayberry". . . . It kinda is. Not much there but really nice people, good schools, and its getting into the North Georgia foothills so hope your house has a mountain view - it's very possible in Ball Ground.

If you are DYING for that cup of Joe then you'll probably want to go either to Canton - which is becoming the northern outpost of Atlanta suburbia - or Jasper - which has quite a bit but still has the North Georgia mountain community feel to it.
You could always make your own coffee . . . I much prefer a good cup of home brewed coffee.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663