Home Buying in Bridgeport>Question Details

Sara, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

recent real estate sales in Bridgeport

Asked by Sara, Chicago, IL Sun Mar 10, 2013

Answers

12
If you are still looking for recent real estate sales in Bridgeport, I may be able to help you. I know Bridgeport (CHICAGO neighborhood) very well - block by block. My family still owns property in great locations East of Halsted in Bridgeport, and I actually grew up in the area as well.

Should you decide to contact me, as a NATIVE CHICAGOAN, I can help you with sales data if you are looking to buy or sell in the area or any where else in Chicago for that matter.

Best Wishes,
Carmen
312-656-5914
myrealtoriscr@yahoo.com
Are you working with a Realtor?

If no, let me know exactly what you are looking for and I can try to assist you.
Best to use someone who works in Bridgeport email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list in Bridgeport.

BRIDGEPORT—Even though it's legal (although difficult) to cook on food trucks now, Bridgeport Pasty is going the old school brick-and-mortar route. The space will open in the spring at 3142 S. Morgan, feature solar panels to match the electric-powered truck, which will remain open. [TOC]
Let me know what you need Sara and I will get it right over to you.
Dave Hanna 773-732-9123 call or text.
Unless we as professionals know why you are looking for the answer to your question it is truly hard for us if not impossible to give an answer and forget a good and useful one.
Are you going to sell or to buy? Type, size, age, upgrade, location within the town etc. etc. all will
come into play to give you a reasonably good answer to your question and we truly do not have enough
input from you.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi Sara,

I know Bridgeport very well. I'd be happy to schedule a meeting with you at my office or the Coffee Shop at 31st and Morgan.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
.
Have your agent email you all the closed sales.
Sara,

What is your question? What are you looking for? To sell, buy, or now what your property is worth?
Can you fill us in on what you are looking for?
Is that a question? There have been sales in Bridgeport. They have been higher in price than poast year.
Hello Sarah,

Not sure if you want the median price of homes sold in Bridgeport or a specific price point for a certain house. Please feel free to call or email me so we can get your questions answered. Good Luck!
If you want to know recent sales in Bridgeport please email me at alex.summers1424@gmail.com I can send you a list of properties that have been sold in the past 3 months.
Alex Summers