Jerry, Real Estate Pro in 20020

realtor in silver spring area

Asked by Jerry, 20020 Sat Jul 17, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good realtor who is "investor friendly?" I am looking at a realtor familar with 20901, 20902 and 20910 area of silver spring, MD.

Answers

11
Hi Jerry,
I would be happy to assist you in your home search. I have lived and worked in the
downtown Silver Spring area for the last 7 years. My team and I currently list and sell
bank owned foreclosures so we work extensively with investors.
Web Reference: http://www.monicasharma.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 17, 2010
Stanley Barsch, Agent

"Experienced in Silver Spring. Licensed in MD & DC"

click on the link below and view his Trulia profile
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 17, 2010
Hi, Jerry. One of our best transactions was an $80,000 investor purchase. We sold it for $1.5 Million.
We have been in silver spring for 30 years.
Hi Jerry,

I do not mind working with an investor. I am currently searching for investmets for another client. contact me miekeba@heymannrealty.com
Hey Jerry, did you ever find anyone?
Jerry,

Hope your Realtor search is going well. If you haven't already picked one feel free to contact me. I am currently working with an investor on an offer for a property in the 20902 zip code, I also have a short sale and foreclosure certification should you be interested in this type of transaction. Again i hope your search and investments treat you well. Should you wish to contact me please visit my profile page or webpage.

Daniel
Hello Jerry...

Thanks for submitting your question! There are certainly lots of qualified agents on this site that can assist you with your real estate investment needs. One thing that separates our team from some of the
others is that I was born and raised in Silver Spring and know the area inside and out. Please contact
me if you'd like a consultation. 301-681-5093. Good luck!

John Burgess
Jerry,

I am a lender and I know of several good realtors that are well versed with the quirks of investment homes and know the Silver Spring area quite well. I recommend talking with a few realtors just as you should with a few lenders as well to see who you feel comfortable working with during your search. As a lender I don't care which agent you use, I just wanted to share what I know about the good ones that I have seen in action before. I have no skin in the game as they say. If you want a few names just shoot me an email and I'll be happy to give you some names and you can go from there. Thanks
one more point i forgot to mention. It would be best to have an agent who is located in the silver spring area because I plan to view many homes in the area. Having an agent outside of the area can be inconvenient for the agent and with the traffic in this area, could become an issue.
I have developed spreadsheets for ROI and have worked extensively in Silver Spring. I'd be happy to have a discussion about what you are looking for in investment property.

Josette Skilling
Web Reference: http://Bethesdabuzz.com
Jerry,

Can't imagine any Realtor who is not investor friendly these days since investors really are the majority of buyers purchasing real estate. Good luck in your search in MD and if you decide to invest in Naples Florida, call on us. We are definitely investor friendly.