Home Buying in 94903>Question Details

Ida Baugh, Real Estate Pro in Tiburon, CA

pud fha APPROVED

Asked by Ida Baugh, Tiburon, CA Sat Nov 13, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes, PUDs are treated the same as a single family residence. The only requirement the lender will have is they will require a copy of the master insurance policy and to have your new lender added as loss payee. The other difference from an SFR is that you will be required to carry an HO6 policy on the unit.

Call if you have additional questions.

Scott Lawson
(415) 796-0336
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012

If a property is a PUD, it does not have to be FHA approved.
Just condos.
There is a list of condos, have your favorite mortgage broker look up the complex name for approval at the FHA website.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 18, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer