Ray Manley, Home Buyer in Norfolk, VA

property at 342 dorwin dr norfolk,va. has been vacant for over a year. was for sale ,listed several times, who owns it and is it still for sale

Asked by Ray Manley, Norfolk, VA Fri Jun 8, 2012

Answers

3
Hello Ray, this home was takin off the market and still shows the owners name in the tax records. I have not done a drive by to see if the owners are still in the home. If the bank has it they must still be working on clearing title on it. That can take time if they don't know who the true owner of the loan is. I do have a way that you can be one of the first to know when it comes back on the market. Please feel free to call me and I can tell you how. 757-404-4978 Ted WHeaton Re/max Allegiance twheat66@gmail.com
Hey Ray, 342 Dorwin has been off the market since Jan 2012. I'm curious how long you've been tracking it and why that particular property. Thanks, Bruce Gray Long and Foster 757-567-3425
Hey Ray, looks like I found out who has that property. It was listed and withdrawn and it appears to be bank owned now. Call me directly at 757-754-0924. Lisa Pleas- Century 21 Nachman Realty