Home Buying in Baton Rouge>Question Details

Deshaunda, Home Buyer in Baton Rouge, LA

programs to assist with bad credit

Asked by Deshaunda, Baton Rouge, LA Wed May 22, 2013

Answers

2
I agree that a budget is key and I also agree that disputing accurate information just because it is negative is not the way to go. However, there are some valid and non-fraudulent ways to improve your credit score faster than average.

Call or email me and I can give you some advice that has worked for some of my clients in the past.

Niles Bollinger Jr.
225.287.0849
nilesbollinger@kw.com
http://agentinbatonrouge.com
It is called a budget.

When everyone tells you to seek credit repair cross them off your short list, disputing accurate information on your credit report just because it is negative in order to get a mortgage is fraud. Anyone that tells you to do that is just as guilty as you would be if you follow their advice. You do not want to work with anyone that starts out telling to you commit mortgage fraud.

Create a budget, stick to it, clean up your past mistakes, then move forward. Good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time