Home Buying in Pleasanton>Question Details

Jackie Brown, Renter in Hayward, CA

problems with credit

Asked by Jackie Brown, Hayward, CA Tue Oct 22, 2013

Answers

8
Hi Jackie, I have been able to give out loans to people that have also had credit problems. For example, I have given out loans to people of credit scores of 580. So if you are at that range or above, you have a shot at getting a loan. Otherwise, I recommend you work on your credit score for a bit. The simplest way to fix your score would be to pay off your debt and revolving credit balance on time. Either way, I suggest you speak with a lender like myself. I would be glad to speak with you to help guide you to the loan that best fits you. So if you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
I have an exceptional lender who is highly experienced with handling cases with low credit scores. What is your situation?
HI Jackie! I deal with credit issues all the time. I consider myself an expert in the field. I've used credit repair companies 2-3 times and I know exactly what they do. It's really quite simple. 65% of your scores are your timely payments and your credit utilization ratios. So if you start paying everything on time from now on, that's 35% of your score. There's not much you can do about the past unless they are errors. And then the other 30% is to keep your balances lower than 50% of your credit limit. It's a simple formula but very hard to follow. I would be happy to give you a step by step guide on each line item of your credit report and help you correct any errors through form letters I've been using that I got from Dave Ramsey. Please let me know when I can assist. I would be more than happy to! Marylou Edwards 925-285-5333. Marylou.edwards@comcast.net. Voted Best mortgage professional 3 out of the last 4 years in Pleasanton. :-)
Without knowing more, the best site I can recommend is myfico.com. Dispel most of the common myths here, and please let me know if I can be of further service.
Hello Jackie...
I think you're going to have to be a bit more specific for someone to help you. But, just speaking very basically...your credit score is controlled entirely by YOU. If you pay bills when they're due and have a good record of doing what you're supposed to financially, you'll have a good credit score. If you haven't in the past...it's not too late to start. You can repair your credit by paying bills on time and taking care of old, previously ignored obligations. You don't even necessarily have to pay them back, just make an effort to do so. Contact the creditor and make arrangements to pay off the debt over time or at a reduced rate and MAKE IT GO AWAY. Best of luck...
Hi Jackie,

What is your credit problem?

Elva A. Wormley
Mortgage Consultant
(408) 615-8500
C2 Financial Corporation
2845 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 209
San Jose, CA 95128
NMLS #331981 / DRE #01274093
Hi Jackie, we help people that have had credit problems regularly. At your convenience go to our website to the apply online tab, enter a little information and I will contact you promptly with your options. I look forward to your application. best regards Darren Carlin 925-872-0695
Please explain further.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com