wsenaturegirl, Home Seller in Pickens County, SC

price of land per acre going for in Pickens, sc area?

Asked by wsenaturegirl, Pickens County, SC Tue Jan 8, 2013

average acrea price

Answers

3
I live and work in Pickens everyday. My best answer would be an average range of 6-12K per acre. It largely depends whether it's useable land, how large the tract and what exactly the land has to offer. The best way to find a fair market value is to get with a good agent who is familiar with the market in the area you are looking and do some searching for properties sold and properties currently listed. That will give you a better idea of value. Keep in mind, in Real Estate, be it land, homes or commerical properties...something's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Hope this helps! Let me know if i can help further.! Jacquelyn
For land in Pickens, SC the price can vary greatly depending on if there is a mountain view or a stream, etc on the property. If you are looking at purchasing or listing land for sale I recommend that you speak with a Realtor to determine the price.
For just land, price is around 35k an acre.

If you are not currently working with a Real Estate agent , I can refer you to a top agent specializing in lots/land in Pickens.

Travis Jackson
Century 21 M & M Associates
DRE#01879566 http://www.408RealEstate.com
tjackson@c21mm.com
(408) 316-5954