richweld, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

please what are yearly taxes on this property 1029 Spyglass Ct, MLS/ID: 12-2281

Asked by richweld, East Stroudsburg, PA Tue Sep 11, 2012

Answers

4
Rich,
Taxes seem to be your question. Are you interested in a nice home and the taxes not more than a certain amount I can set you up and make the search easier. If you only want then over a certain amount I can do that also. What are you looking for?
Ed
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 11, 2012
Thanks Lynn.
Rich,
I have helped people relocate here from Colorado, West Virginia, Florida, CEO's from Texas, Drs one from Chicago, people from all walks of life from NY and NJ and other parts of PA among others. Taxes are always an issue. We have good schools and our cost of living is in check. You can not get a great buy on a great home like you can here. The taxes are a balance. If you go to a county where the taxes are less the home prices are much higher. We have a good commuter bus line to go back to NY or NJ for work and a great life style in a relaxed atmosphere. Lots of things to do. Great happenings all year. Skiing, Lakes, mountains, hiking, trout fishing in some great streams, Delaware Nat Rec Area, NASCAR, Great Dining, Mt Airy Casino and less than 90 minutes to the Greatest City in the World.
I can help you find a great home with taxes you can live with
Ed
Ed is correct. You need to be working with an agent who has this information available will send you homes that meet your criteria the day they come on the market.
Hi Rich,

When you find the listing on Trulia, I'd recommend that you work with an agent who is an expert on the area and can help you learn more about that specific property. To find an expert agent in the area, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager