Hummer123, Home Buyer in Perris, CA

please help want to buy a house

Asked by Hummer123, Perris, CA Tue May 15, 2012

i want to buy a house here is the thing i think i have 580 credit score not sure because 2 weeks earlier i bought a car they told me i have 650 credit score don't know which is correct i want to buy an hud home i lost a home 2 years and 6 months ago i am tired of renting what can i do can someone help me thank you very much

Answers

7
Rudy Alanis - Broker’s answer
Dear Hummer123,

I would suggest you go to your bank and ask to meet with their Loan Officer. It would be the best place because your a customer of theirs and they know you, and would be more inclined to help you. You must first be qualified in order to submit an acceptable offer. It also makes sense to know what your budget is before you go out looking at homes to purchase. As a Real Estate Broker and Property Mgr, I completely understand how tenants/renters feel about home ownership vs. renting. I would like to see you experience home ownership once again, but first things first: You need to speak with a Loan Officer at your bank and get qualified. That is the first step. If I can answer any additional Q's and/or concerns you may have, do not hesitate to call and/or email. To your Success!
The best place to start would be with a lender who can run your credit and sit down with you to go over the options you have. I have an awesome lender who I use all the time, and who has helped my family members, in the same situation get a home. His name is Robert Trowbridge with Wholesale Capital and his number is 951-488-3173 or 951-333-7041. His email is rtrowbridge@wccloans.com. Good luck and if I can be of any help when you are ready to look for your new home please give me a call or email. Have a wonderful day!

Grace

Grace Lyon-Rosenberger
DRE #01295350
lyonrose1@hotmail.com
You would need to have your lender pull your complete credit score, when you purchase a car they most of the time use 1 Fico score.

As long as your fico score is above 640 you should be able to purchase a home!

If you need help looking for a lender go on to Lenderlister.com
i really recommend a seller her name is Laura Jordan (from oak tree Realtor).. (951) 902-5268.. she helped me with my house and now with my sister house.
If your foreclosure was 2 1/2 years ago, then now is the best time to get started on the path to buying again. Don't wait. Look at HUD homes but know that they are only a small part of what is out there. There are 100's more available that may match what you're looking for and you don't want to miss out on finding the perfect home by concentrating on just a small few.

If you're not working with a Realtor, I suggest you get one right away. The FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor. Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important. Please let me know if I can help or if you have any more questions.

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
I can help you find an amazing Hud property but first thing first you need to talk to alender who can qualify you. Once you have been per approved for a financing I can help you find a perfect hud home. To reach me call 951-750-4800.

Hareem
Prudential California Realty
There are 3 different score any one person can have, just buying a car wont help you buying a house. You need to meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can prequailify you ar no cost and let you know if you can get a mortgage given your financials.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com