Sheila Keith, Other/Just Looking in Lynn Ma 0902

please help me find the contact to the property of 12 oakwood ave lynn ma

Asked by Sheila Keith, Lynn Ma 0902 Mon Apr 21, 2008

I would like to know who to contact about the house at 12 oakwood ave lynn ma 01902. The house is falling apart in front of my eyes and it has potential and I am handy. please help me.every time i go by the house something else is knocked down on the property. I would like to know more before people, kids destroy it because it has been empty so long. Thank you again please help

Hi Sheila,

You can either go look for the tax records downtown at your city hall, you can ask the next door neighbors if they have lived there for a while; many times they know the history of the home as well as who actually owns the property. If you know a real estate agent in the area he or she may be able to assist you as well. Once you find out who owns the home you can try to contact the owner. I hope this helps; i wish i was in Mass. so I could be of more help!

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 21, 2008
The house is looking good and for sale again. It is on Craig's list and Boston.com.
12 Oakwood appears to be owned by Countrywide Home Loans - it appears to have been taken in forclosure proceedings.

Email me at mike.procopio@realtyworld.com if there is anyhting i can do to help...