Home Buying in San Diego>Question Details

Norman  And…, Home Buyer in Chula Vista, CA

please I need more in put 17009 albert san diego 92127... thanks.

Asked by Norman And Rose Stewart, Chula Vista, CA Fri Aug 23, 2013

Answers

16
hi Norman & Rose,

While I commend you for being pro-active in finding a home, working without a REALTOR is like finding a specific piece of hay within a silo filled of hay stacks. Trulia & other sites like realtor.com or zillow do not have the up to the minute information on what is available in the market. Once it hits contingent or pending, you can forget about it. Have you considered hiring a REALTOR?

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
efax 619-270-2516
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 24, 2013
Hi Norman,

I am very familiar with the area. Please let me know how I can help you in regards to this home.

Richelle Szczygiel
BRE #01447519
619-200-5545
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 23, 2013
Greetings Norman & Rose,

Buying a home in today's low inventory market is already difficult. Set yourself up for success by choosing a Realtor. Find one who see through your eye's. You will find the perfect home!

Julianne Pulido
(619) 942-2712

Pacifica Properties
2075 Morena Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92110
CA BRE #01891099
VA PRO-Don't let you VA Loan go to waste!
This home has an accepted offer. I put a link in the web reference below for all of the homes that are currently for sale in that area, similar size and similar features.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Property is contingent right now. Send me a quick email, scott@theguiltinangroup.com, and I'll help you find similar properties which are active.
Hello Norman & Rose,

This property may no longer be available but there are many more in this same community of 4S Ranch. I am available to show you some of those properties. Let me know if I can help.

Media Fettinger
Century 21 Award
MFettinger@century21award.com
Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property. I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Good Afternoon Norman and Rose,

I have a listing in this same situation. I have a buyer/accepted offer for my short sale listing. However, my buyer's offer may be out bid at auction. The lenders have smartened up and are now making sure they are getting top dollar for their assets. If you would like more information, feel free to contact me anytime. My information is provided below. Have a nice weekend!

Brian Aarestad
Prudential California Realty
Home Services of America, A Berkshire Hathaway Company
Fax: 619-521-0100
DRE # 01839557
baarestad@pcrcc.com

Your referrals determine my success. Please tell your family, friends and co-workers about me.
The property has been tagged with a Notice of Trustee sale on it as of 8.12.13. It looks like this property may be going to 'auction' soon. The lucky bidder (buyer) will be required to pay 5% of the purchase price to the auction company to process the transaction. Most buyer's in these types of transactions have 'cash' to purchase them and have already done some type of inspection prior to making a bid. The comparable properties in this area are showing value ranges of $705,000-$960,000 depending on condition, upgrades and location within the subdivision. You are welcome to contact me and I can refer you to my many resources to answer any other questions you have.
Bianca Romani, Realtor, CA BRE #01376802, bRomani@coldwellbanker.com
When Trulia doesn't have the answer you are looking for, it's a good time to start working with a Realtor. Realtors live and breath the market every day, they have their hand on the pulse and know the ins and outs. Try one, you just might be satisfied.
Hello Mr & Mrs Stewart~

What a fantastic home in 4S Ranch! This is an approved short sale with an auction coming up that will determine the final sales price. Although the opening bid is $350K, the home will more than likely sell near the current list price in the MLS which is $749K-$799K. If you are still interested and want more details or help placing a bid, feel free to contact me. I can explain all of the guidelines.

Happy to help!

Chris Gorno
(619)788-4345
BRE # 01499885
Call me for all the answers to your question.
Good Morning Norman and Rose,
This home is contingent, meaning that an offer has been accepted and they are waiting for the lender to approve the sale. This is in a really nice subdivision in 4S Ranch called Pienza, which was built by Fieldstone. I would be happy to work with you to find you a similar home that is available for purchase. Contact me directly using the information below and we can get started right away!

Thanks!
​Sinead McAllister-Clifford
Real Estate Broker/ Realtor®
Trulia®'s #1 Recommended Broker in Oceanside, Cardiff, Bonsall & Vista!
McAllister Homes Real Estate
Residential Sales & Property Management
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
License 01366009
858-205-5215 CELL
info@mcallisterhomes.com EMAIL
Hello, the property is up for auction and right now seems to be contingent, it is a short sale and has been on the market for 172 days. It should be close to an approval. If interested you can try to get in the bid. Let me know. Best Regards, Joe Corbisiero
Here are a few links for the properties listings please let me know if you need any additional information.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/17009-Albert-Ave-San-Diego…

http://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/17009-Albert-Ave-92127/ho…

http://www.trulia.com/property/3111010545-17009-Albert-Ave-S…

http://www.movoto.com/real-estate/homes-for-sale/CA/San-Dieg…

Please feel free to contact me with your questions and I would be more than happy to get them answered.

Thanks!
Valerie Wengeler
619-309-9342
valerie@alliancegroupre.com
BRE LIC# 01934056
What are you looking for? A little more with your question would be helpful.