Home Buying in Corona>Question Details

pw5627, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

pleas tell me if 250000 is a good price for 2 bedroom condo in corona 700 sqft. 2007 building with elevator basement storage. thanks

Asked by pw5627, Queens, NY Sun Oct 21, 2012

Answers

5
Go to zillow.com and type the address and you can see it the minimum and the maximum price for that property. good luck.
The answer to your question is yes. Based on the stats from the MLS, the average price for a 2 bdr Condo in Corona is about $300,000. You may find properties as low as $209,000, but it may not be a good price in terms of value. You need to hire an experienced real estate agent who will help you search, find and negotiate the price of a property that fits your search criteria.
Dear Friend,

It depends. Are you close to Schools, Shopping, Places of Worship and Transportation. Do you still have a Tax Abatement on the Condo? The more you have to offer a buyer, the better your chances of getting your price. I have SOLD in Corona Successfully in the middle of 283 Short Sales, I was still able to get the job done. Call me, Elizabeth Caruso, 917-662-1846

Best wishes
$250K sounds fair for a 2-bedroom condo although the square footage seems a little small. Still, it's hard to make any judgement without actually seeing the place, especially in terms of condition. Thanks!
In order to determine a fair offer, review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there....