Home Buying in Hamilton>Question Details

Anya S, Home Buyer in Princeton, NJ

planning to buy at crossings at hamilton train station. new community. The townhomes look great. Is it a ood buy? is the place safe for kinds?

Asked by Anya S, Princeton, NJ Fri Apr 13, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Anya,
I'm in the same boat. Didin't decide yet. Were you able to get the school report for the township? How is the neighbourhood (crime/safety etc)?. Also not sure if 230K for a condo is the right price.

Jay
Anya- Check greatschools.com and school matters. Hamilton Twp. is the 9th largest municipality in NJ. We have 17 elementary schools, 3 middle schools and 3 high schools.
I am trying to check the report. Where can I see the rating for schools. Is this a good place for education?
These town homes are beautiful! When they first started building them I though they would be hard to sell because of the nearby passing trains, but you can barely hear the train passing from inside the town homes.
Did you look at the school reports for this neighborhood yet?
Where can you go to look at the school reports?
Flag Thu May 3, 2012
Anya,

I work in the area and would be happy to help you with your purchase. Give me a call so I can answer all your questions.

Thank you.

SUREN POGOSOV
Realtor, Sales Associate Selling in NJ & PA
Keller Williams Princeton & Delaware Valley Realty
Office: (609)987-8889 Ext.1328 Cell: (347)782-2036
My web-site: http://www.BestRussianRealtor.com
Search for your dream home by Features, Location, School district or listing number at:
Web Reference: http://www.FreeMLS.org