Toy4x4s, Home Buyer in 95337

paying 900.00 a month rent, credit score 679, bk back in 2003 and everything paid on time sense. how hard is to buy a house with that credit score?

Asked by Toy4x4s, 95337 Sat Mar 5, 2011

Answers

11
Michael Abram’s answer
Hello Toy4x4s,

Now is definitely a good time to purchase a home, as the loan guidelines are going to change come September/October, which will bring changes to down payment amounts and loan limits. Although your credit score would not be considered top tier credit, you can still get a very attractive interest rate though an FHA loan. The BK back in 2003 is ok now, as it has been seasoned with at least a period of 5-7 years. What it really comes down to is reviewing an overall profile as a buyer -- income, assets, credit debt, down payment, etc. Lots of factors to consider, but in the end, it may be the best time to explore a possible pre-approval for a home loan.

Michael Abram
First Capital Mortgage
Direct: (310) 434-1718
Fax: (310) 451-6407
mabram@firstcapitalmtg.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 29, 2011
Here's my best advice for you and for others who want to know where they stand in relationship to being able to buy a home. Contact a "local" direct lender who can provide you with one-on-one confidential advice about your specific history. A good loan officer/consultant is worth their weight in gold in helping you be prepared to buy a home and helping you overcome any challenges, in advance.
Whoever you choose to work with, be sure to ask for references...a list of the loan consultant's past/current clients that will share their experience with you. If you would like a recommendation on quality lenders that my clients have worked with, I will be glad to share that information with you so that you can have an enjoyable home buying experience. Have an Awesome Day!
I would love to help you with the home buying process.
Monica Anaya
2092697122
Manaya@c21mm.com
Ten Steps of Owing Your Home
Step 1 : PULL YOUR CREDIT REPORT AND CORRECT ANY ERRORS
Step 2 : TAKE A FIRST-TIME HOME BUYERS CLASS
Step 3 : DECIDE HOW MUCH YOU CAN AFFORD
Step 4 : DECIDE WHERE YOU'D LIKE TO LIVE
Step 5 : FIND A REAL ESTATE AGENT
Step 6 : GET PRE-QUALIFIED
Step 7 : INSPECT YOUR HOME AND NEIGHBORHOOD
Step 8 : MAKE AN OFFER
Step 9 : APPLY FOR A MORTGAGE
Step 10 : CLOSING
FREE First Time Homebuyer Classes
is offered once a month, on Saturday February 8th 2014.
At 9:00 am Please call for RVSP : 209-952-8806
The First Time Homebuyer certificate
is issued at ending of counseling session.
Certificate can be use with any Local, state or federal down payment assistance 1st Time Home Buyer Program
All this is fo FREE!!
Hi toy 4x4

below my information call me

Omar Khamisa
Mortgage Loan Manager

Omar@MSJMortgage.com
NMLS#: 369325
At one point or another we all struggle and sometimes find ourselves having to file for bankruptcy. The good news is with a little time and effort we can regain our financial position and repurchase a home. Based on your information there would be no problem in purchasing. It may take awhile to find the right house with inventory levels being down as they are, but you would easily qualify.
Although the inventory has decreased substantially, now is still a great time to take advantage of low interest rates and low sales prices also. If you haven't purchased yet, you should definitely consider it. Talk to a local lender to see how much house you can afford.

Now is the best time to buy with affordable home prices and low mortgages. Many of my buyers are purchasing homes with monthly payments less than their rent payments. I am an experienced real estate professional in the Manteca area. I can forward you a list of lenders you can talk to regarding you financing options. Let me know how I can assist you.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
Carol@PerdewHomes.com
wwwCentralValleyHomes.com
DRE 985176
You should be good as long as your monthly debt to income ratio is OK. Our lenders here are requiring credit scores of at least 620.
I recommend you speak with a local lender and have them pre qual you. They will be able to let you know if you are ready or not, as well as council you towards approval.
if you have $ for deposit and closing .. you are good to go now.