Anderson, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

out of curiosity is there an age requirement in getting or buying a house from you?and do you take va loans

Asked by Anderson, Houston, TX Tue Oct 22, 2013

Answers

12
When it comes to lending, you just have to be above 18. It is illegal for a lender to discriminate due to age. Also, do you need a VA loan? I am a licensed lender and I have given out VA loans before and I would be glad to help you. If you have any further questions about VA loans or if you need a loan feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Anderson,
Just checking in/ have you started working with a Realtor and have you gotten all your questions answered?
If not I would love to help.
Melanie Downing
832-928-3664- cell
Melanie@interohouston.com
Brian,

I am a Veteran as well as a real estate agent that not only have personally bought homes using my VA Certificate of Eligibility but also help clients find homes using a VA lender.

Please call or email the Homes Dunn Right Team - I'm here to help and assist you.

There is no age requirement to work with me or any other realtor, but in Texas the legal age to enter into a contract is 18. Your lender will guide you through your loan process, and VA Loans are acceptable to purchase a home.

Thank you for serving our country. If you have any questions I can be reached at 281-814-8332.

Diana T Lawless GRI,SRES
Broker Associate
UTR-TEXAS,REALTORS
17000 El Camino Ste. 107
Houston, Tx 77058
281-814-8332
dlawlessrealty@gmail.com

http://www.har.com/DianaLawless

There are no age requirements when using me as a buyers agent. I love to assist Veterans in their home buying expierence. I have several Veterans that refer us to thier friends and family.

Thank You
Ward Arnold
Broker/Owner
Ward Arnold Properties
281-808-5780
ward@wardarnoldproperties.com
Definitely talk with a qualified mortgage lender to discuss all of your options including VA. Many things will be considered to determine the best fit for you. 18 is a general age due to income, credit and VA qualifications.
Hello, Anderson.

There is no age limit to purchase a home, however in the state of Texas the legal age to enter into a contract is 18 years old. We can help you with a VA loan.

Rick Walters
HomeTown Lenders
I see you are looking in Ponderosa Forest, I know the area well and have rental property in the neighborhood next to it. There are some large homes that you can really get a good bang for your buck, but you must have a good eye to look out for repairs that would be required to pass a VA

If you havent found a Lender yet to handle your VA loan, I have a local lender that has been getting them done right at 30 days.

If you need a Buyer's Agent to represent you, check out my website and send me an message.
If you're 18 and can qualify for VA financing, go for it. Your service is appreciated.

Al Geffon
Trend Setter Realty
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
The VA has flexible standards depending on your situation. If you're still serving active duty, it's just a matter of verifying it.

If you have less than 2 yrs work history then we would need some sort of written explanation as to why the 2 yr work history requirement isn't met.

Anna Maria Durr, NMLS 266699
CodeMark Financial, LLC
4500 Highway 6, Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-592-0667, anna@codemarkfinancial.com
Anderson,

Are you reaching out to a particular lender or seller?

There is typically not an age issue with purchasing a home. However, you have to qualify for a mortgage and this typically includes a job. Younger buyers may not have a job or very little time on their new job which might hold them back in getting a mortgage. Also their incomes are typically lower. Lenders look at your debt/income ratios and lower incomes means these ratios may be too high.

If you need help in getting pre-qualified for a mortgage, please let me know or reach out to one of these lenders on my web site. http://www.markknowshouston.com/res_list.php?cat=12282&c…

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Age requirement is 18. That is if you can get qualified for a loan at that time. They usually want you to be on your job for a certain amount of time. I wouldn't think you to be 18, if you qualify for a VA loan. That means that you have already served your time in the service.