Home Buying in New Castle>Question Details

Pam Medford, Other/Just Looking in Richmond, IN

one-story house avail with hook-ups for Mother-in-law trailer on lot? In New Castle area?

Asked by Pam Medford, Richmond, IN Mon Aug 20, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


It is no longer easy to obtain a permit for a mobile home in Henry County. My suggestion is to look into the requirments to see if the buyer is willing to go to the trouble to obtain at best a tempory permit. A better solution would be to look at real estate with in-law quarters or two units.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 16, 2010
Contact a local realtor. They will be happy to help you with this search. Since the realtor fee is usually paid for by the seller, you have no reason not to seek a professional to help you. It will make your life easier. They have ways of searching for properties that will address this issue directly. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://carriecrowell.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2007
Have you checked with your local Realtor or on craiglist?
Web Reference: http://pamwinterbauer.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 20, 2007
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer