Home Buying in Oak Lawn>Question Details

Jack, Home Buyer in Oak Lawn, IL

on your site a house is listed for one price and on another site the same house is listed 10,000 less. why is that?

Asked by Jack, Oak Lawn, IL Mon Aug 9, 2010

Answers

4
Jack,
The agent probably just forgot to reduce it on this site. This is not a "live" site. When there is new listings or price changes, you have to physcially change them yourself.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Jack,

There may have been a price decrease that has not found it way to Trulia. The change process can take time. Our recommendation is to go with the lower price.

Any Oak Lawn area agent will be able to provide you with the accurate information you are seeking.

I didn't realize you were so local! I'm in the suburbs as well!! Check out Bairdwarner.com ~ also a "live" site & WAY more user friendly than Realtor.com!!! : )
Hey Jack! Sometimes sites are not "live". They may only be updated on a monthly basis (or less!). Depending on where you are, there may be several "live" sites that are updated as soon as a status change (like a price reduction) has happened. One of them is Realtor.com. This isn't the most user friendly site out there, but it has all the "real-time" information for the entire nation. Please let me know if this was helpful!! : )