Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

James Taurasi, Home Buyer in Conway, SC

on 5001 little river road condos what are the fees or home owners dues

Asked by James Taurasi, Conway, SC Mon Sep 16, 2013

Answers

4
Hi James. The HOA fees for Little River Road condos range from $1,099. to $1,657. They do include on top of all the normal items the electric bill for the unit. If you would like for me to send you the MLS sheets on the 15 units available just let me know. Sheila Davis, sdsheiladavis@gmail.com.
Dear James,

The HOA fees for The Covenant Towers condos at 5001 little River Rd. range from $1,099 for the 1 bed, 1 bath units up to $1,654 for the 2 bed, 2 bath units Per month. This is a over 55 years community.

Send me an email and I will email you all of the lowest priced condos on or near the ocean with lower HOA fees. mikejcostello@hotmail.com.

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
James...
Christine gave you very solid information about the things included in the HOA fees. One other thing that is mentioned under the HOA's for these properties is something defined as "other".

While the HOA's are generally high for what is explicitly defined under the HOA sections, I encourage you to check into what is included in the "other" category to ensure there is a significant benefit and value to you for those type of fees. It may include community excursions...it may include some meals, etc.

Please just take the time to look into it before deciding whether the HOA fees are reasonable for you and deliver the things you are looking for in a 55 and over community.

If you feel I can be of assistance to you in any way...please feel free to give me a call. Thanks and have a wonderful week!!!

Pat
843-504-4588 cell
843-839-5200 office
James Taurasi,
The 2 br unit is $1,654. 1 br unit $1,132. It includes,Electric Common, Water, Sewer, Trash, Elevator Pool Service, Landscape/Lawn, Insurance, Manager, Security, Rec. Facilities, Legal and Accounting, Master Antenna/Cable TV, Common Maint/Repair, & Electric In Unit.
Cordially,
Christine House
Web Reference: http://ChristineHouse.com