Home Buying in Bryan>Question Details

Liz, Home Owner in Bryan North, Bryan, TX

on a foreclosed home submit a bid but then when the time is up the bid was too low then why do they accept it knowing that they want a higher bid

Asked by Liz, Bryan North, Bryan, TX Mon Jul 9, 2012

Answers

2
I think it is because they have a variety of choices. It is not that the home just continues to sit there, and that is their only way to sell the property. When no bids come up that meet the number they want, they may have a Realtor try to sell it or put it up for auction or try to sell it to another company or investment firm. If I can help you with any foreclosure questions, don't hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. Raylene@century21bcs.com They have certain ratios and numbers that they hold pretty firm on trying to meet.
I'm not sure I understand your question, or the sequence of events. What is your question specifically? Maybe you should ask your REALTOR? He/she would know more about your situation than strangers on website. Good luck!