Home Buying in Novi>Question Details

drankit, Renter in Livonia, MI

need upscale/furnished place for one year.

Asked by drankit, Livonia, MI Wed Sep 5, 2012

Ok, this is what I would like to have,

Something about me,
-- I am here for temporary work - 1 year. dont have kids, pets or i dont have time to party much.

I need,

-- nice, possibly furnished apartment/condo/anything
-- willing to pay for the quality i get for it.
-- I need safe, quite place
-- I NEED IT ASAP.
-- need to start seeing place tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
Please email drankit@gmail.com I will get back to you as soon as I get them

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Novi

Answers

4
We have many furnished condos and homes for rent. Please email or call if you are still looking.
Mpayne@skbk.com
Contact the following realtor. He will act promptly and professionally

Greg Glennon
Remerica Realty
734-444-5953
gregglennon@hotmail.com

I have a condo unit that is in a fantastic complex at Maple and Welsh (by M-5) in Trillium Park in Walled Lake that I was going to list this weekend. It is vacant and ready to move into. You didn't specify the location you are looking for so I am not sure if that works. This unit is SPOTLESS. It is not furnished but has appliances.

It is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom and the complex has a pool and natural grounds, drive by and look at it, it is beautiful and easy to get to the highway.

I am also going to be listing a home for rent in Waterford this weekend ona cul-de-sac that is SPOTLESS. This is bigger than the condo with a finished basement and a 2 car garage.

I also have a 3 bedroom home in Royal Oak that will be avaialble by this weekend if you would like.

Email or call me if any of these interest you and I can schedule to meet and show you any of these. Of course you will have to provide some information so I can provide it to the owners. Or I can set up a search in the cities you choose so you will receive an email update when properties that fit your criteria hit the market. My contact information is below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Hello Drankit,
I will search for you and email what is available. I'll send you listings with this email address. Feel free to contact me. Have a Great Day!

Mike Stawizky
(248) 980-4406

3DX Real Estate Novi
findahomemike@gmail.com
Find your home: moveinnow.org
Or visit us on Trulia.com