Home Buying in Glenpool>Question Details

Greenly, Home Buyer in Glenpool, OK

need too buy a home in glenpool. my husband and i have never been late on rent payment for the past 3 years.

Asked by Greenly, Glenpool, OK Sun Aug 9, 2009

we would like the 0 down move in. rent too own. is this possible?

Answers

2
Hi Greenly-I am a Realtor with Keller Williams in Southwest Sapulpa and sell many homes in Glenpool, so am familiar with what is currently listed. I can connect you with a lender who does alot of the rural development loans (o percent down), which are available to buyers in the Glenpool area. I would suggest you pick a Realtor you feel confortable with and who understands your needs, who can explain the first-time home buying process in detail. There is no better time to buy with the current interest rates, and the up to $8,000 tax credit, which is a dollar for dollar payment back to you. If you are not currently working with a Realtor, I would be happy to meet you at my office next to the new Wal-mart if you would like me to explain how it all works. Lisa Manley-Jeffers Keller Williams Southwest 289-7738
Have you considered speaking with a lender regarding the rural development loans? Much of Glenpool falls under these loans which allow for 100% financing to purchase a home. These loans have some income restrictions but if you qualify, this would present an opportunity to get into a home with little or no money down. If you are a first time home buyer, you are then also eligible to receive up to $8000 in a tax credit after you purchase a home.