Home Buying in Perth Amboy>Question Details

Ah, Home Buyer in New Jersey

need info about 142LutherAveHopelawn,NJ 08861 can someone help?, it;s bank owned thanx

Asked by Ah, New Jersey Mon Aug 3, 2009

there is a house in neigborhood owned by deutsche bank but i have hard time to find out some more info about it,, it used to be for sale but the deal didn't go through can somebody help me with finding out more info about it such how much are they asking for it and if they are willing to sell it i mean bank,, the house has been sitting here for couple of years like that,, I see many people driving by with some papers and looking at it but I just have a difficulty finding it on any of the websites,, please let me know if you have any info about it thanx

Answers

1
Jack Vollenberg’s answer
Hi Ah,

Send me an e-mail with your contact info. I used to be the asset manager on this before Deutsche Bank took over. I'm in the process of finding out who services it now. As soon as i find out, I can contact you.

Jacobus "Jack" Vollenberg
RE Appraiser - Vollenberg Appraisers
Asset Manager - ERA Statewide Realty
Vollenberg@iname.com
Cell (973) 590-0142