Home Buying in Hayden>Question Details

trippleattit…, Home Buyer in Edgewood, MD

need help with buying a house, first time buyer. i dont know what to do?

Asked by trippleattitude, Edgewood, MD Sat Feb 2, 2013

me and my wife are only nineteen. have a one year old daughter. were wanting to get into our own place instead of getting nowhere by paying rent. i live in hayden colorado 81639.

Answers

4
I would suggest you contact your local non profit housing group to see if the have classes on home ownership. When I bought my first house at 24, we guessed what we could afford but didn't realize all the monthly costs. We were lucky and were able to afford what we bought. Your local non profit housing group will work out a budget with you so you know what you truly can afford.
Hi Tripple,

Hayden CO is an area that's eligible for the no money down USDA mortgage so you'll want to start out by seeing if you qualify for a mortgage. Here is the contact information for the USDA Rural Development Office in Craig.

RD SERVICE CENTER OFFICE
CRAIG SERVICE CENTER
145 COMMERCE STREET
CRAIG, CO 81625
(970) 824-3476

Contact them and ask about applying for a USDA Direct mortgage.
Check out my site. You will have access to all the homes for sale, a mortgage calculator, all my contact info and a great lender! Start there and contact me for the next step.

Matt
http://www.mansfielddenver.com
Hi trippleattitude, Take some time to hire a realtor. Interview a couple to see who will best fit you and your family. Your realtor will be your guide on this journey and this luxury is paid by the seller. They will know the intimate details of the neighborhoods and keep you on top of the market. Good luck!