Home Buying in Clovis>Question Details

jillology1a, Home Buyer in Clovis, CA

need help qualifying to buy home. Where should I start?

Asked by jillology1a, Clovis, CA Tue Apr 9, 2013

Clovis,ca looking to qualify to buy home.

Answers

6
Have a plan.
1) Definitely get pre-qualified.
2) Decide where you want to be living in 5 years, 10 years, etc. Will it be the same house?
3) Have a workable realistic budget, just because you can qualify for "X" dollars, does not always mean you should buy a house at that amount. Look at your lifestyle your hobbies and extra expenses. Do not add stress your life by maxing out your income to expenses ratio.
4) Find a Realtor that will help you find the right house at the right price, and can provide you with updated information as it is released.

and 5) enjoy the hunt.

If you have any question about how I can get help you find your future home, contact me.
You definitely want to speak with a mortgage broker. I can set you up with the broker I always work with. Contact me if you would like his information.
First place to start always is by speaking with a mortgage lender. They will tell you what you can afford or if there are some things you can do to increase your buying potential. No sense looking at homes you cant afford. If you want a great lender to speak to reach out to Tony Lupescu. Hes the best in the bizz his info is below. He def will be able to help you out!

Tony Lupescu
708-351-6416
Tony@Loansfrom tony.com
A great place to start is to meet with a lender. I highly recommend Toby Petrucelli with American Financial. She has been in the business for a long time and is very good. Once you have met with a lender and received a preapproval, then we can have a great foundation to put a plan in place for your home purchase.
Universal Lending and Real Estate we can take care of you and your loan 559-349-6754
One of the best places to start is find a Realtor you can trust. Most Real Estate agents work and have knowledge of about a half a dozen good Lenders. A good Realtor will help you find the right lender and this can really help you have a smooth transaction. From expereince you want to work with a local lender somebody you can meet with and talk to whenever you need to. Online lending is difficult for the buyer, the Realtor and the title and escrow company. I have several lenders I can refer just let me know.