Cami.Plummer, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

need a great home rental agent

Asked by Cami.Plummer, Cape Coral, FL Mon Feb 25, 2013

we own 3 homes due to economy and are not purchasing anymore at present. need to find great home rental agent to help us find a home in naperville

Answers

6
Greg Vanden Brook’s answer
Hi Cami, I work out of Naperville and I'm very familiar with the rental market here. Let me know what type of home your looking for and I can get on it for you. I appreciate your business. Greg
Rentals are hard to come by these days, especially detached single family homes, but we have a few in Naperville that just came on the market today. It also depends on how much you are willing to spend per month. We have detached and attached available, ranging from 1000/month to 3000/month. Give me a call and I can link you to the mls listings of these properties! When you are in the area we can go look at them.
Give me a call!

Michelle Georgiou
john greene Realtor
630-728-9139
Hi Cami. Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but...
I am honest, hardworking, and fun. I am ready to go to work!
Let me know if I can help!
Ken
I can connect you to a great agent we have 7 office locations in the Chicagoland area ... ReMax Suburban
Cami,

A large part of my business is working with investors. As a result, I am very familiar with rentals in and around Naperville...both single family and attached.

Our market is extremely fast right now. Something that goes on this morning...if it's good...is gone by the end of the day. Many times, agents will mention a rental listing within the office and someone has a tenant for it...so, it never even goes on the MLS.

Let's discuss your timeframe, budget, location and other criteria. From there, we can determine the best path.

Ken Gerrans
John Greene, Realtor
1311 S. Route 59
Naperville, IL 60564
630-946-4688
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
Sure, give me a call at 630-742-5090 and we can discuss in detail your requirements and put you on a search based on that.