Home Buying in Omaha>Question Details

Momluvsadi, Renter in

need a 3bd to rent we been getting denied do to fiance has a felone thats 10 yrs old can anyone help

Asked by Momluvsadi, Sat Dec 15, 2012

Answers

3
yes i can help u call me at 402 612 2708 arky
sure call me 402-880-7000 There are owners that will take a felon with full disclosure. Where and how much are you looking for
Thank you so much, we are looking around no more than 900 a month for rent and we have been looking to stay around my sons school which is on 144th and dodge so west omaha, elkhorn, nothing downtown or north omaha benson area. i will give you a call tomarrow
Flag Tue Dec 25, 2012
I can't help you with finding a home, but I can give you some advice.

Draft up a heartfelt letter of explanation. Explain exactly what happened, what the circumstances around the incident, how the person has not had any other issues since then, is no longer on probation, and why that type of incident won't happen again.

You may have to offer a larger security deposit or add a little bit extra to the monthly rent. You can also get referrals from your previous landlords and ask them to write a letter for you along with their contact information saying that you were an outstanding tenant, etc.

Give them this letter when you submit your application so that they are not surprised when they pull the credit report and background check. This will show that that you are not trying to hide anything.

I wish you the best of luck in your situation. I know it can be difficult.

Brian Rayl
B&B Realty Group - Keller Williams Elite Dallas TX
214-601-4192
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://finddallashomesforsale.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012