Home Buying in Troy>Question Details

Caca, Home Buyer in Ann Arbor, MI

need a agent in Rochester, Troy area

Asked by Caca, Ann Arbor, MI Sat Feb 18, 2012

My new company will be in the Rochester area, so we are looking for a house around the area. We have high requirement on school district. Which areas shall we look? We are seeking a knowledgable real estate agent with great negiciation skills (not a high baller!). Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Troy

Answers

10
Hello. Please let me know if you would be interested in a New Construction home. I have 6 lots available to be built on in Oakland Twp. ranging in price from $289,900 up. 1 home will be ready for closing in May and 1 in June. Good Luck in your search.

Holly L. Slay
National Realty Centers/Clearview Homes
586-438-4528
holly@myclearviewhome.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 18, 2012
As a buyer I just wrote down some expectations I had from an agent.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/pb_2/
Hello Casa,
Feel free to access my web site below to look for homes in Troy or Rochester area. If you have any questions my information is on the web site. Thank You, Steve
Web Reference: http://www.michiganhome.net
Caca,

You've gotten quite a few responses already!!!

I live right at the border of Troy, Rochester Hills, Sterlling Hgts & Shelby Twp. I live in Shelby, My kids all went to school in Troy & my office is in Troy. I've lived in Shelby for almost 24 years. Troy & Rochester schols are excellent. I chose to put my kids in a private Christian School in Troy.

As a Buyers Agent, my job is to represent you & not the seller. Good homes in this area are selling well. I understand the market & can give you good advise as to what to offer. It is your decision what to offer. Most homes now are prices fairly well. Really low balling all offers will only be frustrating to you & your agent. Looking at homes & doing alot of paperwork for offers that never go through is not a good use of your time.

Time is money as well.
You can check out my recommendations on Trulia or linkedin.
You can check out homes on my website
Hi Caca,

Welcome to Michigan. Since as an agent we are not allowed to "steer" a client to a particular area there are websites that rate school districts and specific schools, such as schooldigger.com. These allow you to choose the level of school and see where they rank within the state. I've dealt with numerous clients transferring to Michigan that the school district has been one of the most important issues as to where they move. If you want the assistance of a Realtor experienced in dealing with client transferring to Michigan I would be happy to assist you.

Again, Welcome to Michigan!!

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Helo Caca!

Best wishes on the move! Understandably, you want to provide your child(ren) with the best education possible. I can provide you with a number of web sites that allow you to evaluate the merits of each school district and their respective schools. It is unlawful for a Realtor to influence your move based on schools, ethnicity or religion. What we can do is assist you with informational resources for you to make an informed decision.

It would be my pleasure to assist you in finding just the right house for you and your family.

Feel free to contact me at 248 935-0335.

Mark Mergener
Good Morning!

There are a handful of schools available in the immediate Rochester/Troy area--depending on which areas of Troy or Rochester Hills you could be in Bloomfield Hills schools, Birmingham schools, Troy, Rochester, Avondale, or Warren Consolidated. You will have to research and make the decision as to which school district would be best suited for your family, however. I'd be happy to get you available homes within your school districts of choice. Feel to call or email and we can formulate a buying strategy that best suits your needs.

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
248.568.4947
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net
Web Reference: http://www.MyRealtorJay.com
Caca,

Congrats on moving to Rohester Hills/ Troy area.... We are in this part of town and I can have our realtor to show you newer constructions also depending on your price range.

saravanan@thebestmihomes.com
Ron
http://www.TheBestMIHomes.com
Caca,

I can help you in this area.

Vera
Please email me at verasellshouses@gmail.com
Hello there,

I live in Shelby Township, my sister teaches in the Rochester School district, I belong to one of the boards in Rochester and have been in the area for 20 years. I know the Troy and Rochester area inside and out.

Feel free to call, text or email me and we can talk. My contact information is below.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com