Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

jess110512, Renter in Tampa, FL

n looking for an agent to snow my husband and I Rental Properties in the Tampa area. He is being relocated for business and need help! - Jessica

Asked by jess110512, Tampa, FL Wed Oct 9, 2013

Rentals

Answers

5
Check out our website... http://www.ah4r.com . American Homes 4 Rent has over 100 properties availalbe in the Tampa Bay area at any given time.

We have freshly renovated homes, offer 24 hour maintenance and all of our homes are pet friendly.

For more info call me at: (813) 321-2123
You may want to consider purchasing at this time. There are 0% down loans available to qualified buyers or 3.5% down loans, and a mortgage payment will be less than a rental payment when you consider all the benefits. Interest rates will be increasing gradually, so a person who waits 2 years to purchase may be out of luck.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
zzmarg@gmail.com
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com
Hi Jessica,

Just be aware that some rental listing may only pay $50 to a rental agent. If that is the case you may need to contribute extra money for a Realtor to take her time and spend money on gas to show rental properties.

Also you MUST do a background check on a landlord--even on properties listed by Realtors. We have many owners with negative equity that may decide to a pre foreclosure, short sale and then you may be obligated to allow Realtor showings. Would not be fun having Realtors and potential buyers traipse through. Also you may have difficulty getting repairs done when an owner is under financial distress.

Also we have some scammers that are collecting money on properties they do not even own!

For this reason, I would highly recommend renting in an apartment complex. After all, renting should be a "temporary" living arrangement so although it may not be ideal to live in an apartment complex, hopefully it's only temporary.

FHA lending rules have shortened up the time frame to buy after a foreclosure, bankrupt cy, short sale to only one year so if this is the reason why you decided to rent you may be able to become an owner sooner.

Also we have up to $10k in Florida Bond Money for first time homebuyers. You can't have owned a property in the past

Let me know if I can help but I wouldn't be able to assist with showing rentals because it would likely result in a loss of income for my family. I hope you understand.
Jessica,

You can also have him call me at 813-352-6219. I would be happy to try and help him find a rentl in th Tampa area. Please review my profile on Trulia and feel free to cntact me with any questions.

Respectfully,
Trcy Hoyt
You might check with Michelle Pentifallo of First in Real Estate Services, Inc. Her cell number is 813-943-3300. Her e-mail address is Lmichelle@tampabay.rr.com. Good Luck with the move and the house hunting.