Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

kennyfurnitu…, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

my title on the property records 24 ft ,the tax stamp said 26ft,its a type o how do I fix

Asked by kennyfurniture1, Brooklyn, NY Wed Aug 21, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Dear kennyfurniture1:

Your best bet would be to hire an abstract/title company to help you out. It is not that expensive and will save you a lot of time and effort. In my opinion it would be well worth the expense. If you need help locating a title company you can Google it and/or contact me and I can help you. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
Hello Kenny,

Try ACRIS first:

If that doesn't help you, you're going to have to go to The Brooklyn City Regiter Office:

Brooklyn City Register Office
210 Joralemon Street, 6th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM

Good luck, let me know how everything turns out.

Luke Constantino
Keller Williams Real Estate
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Office: (718) 954 8400
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer