juan hernand…, Renter in Riverside, CA

my son just got approve for a home loan how can he fined a good agent that will help him fine a nice home

Asked by juan hernandez, Riverside, CA Sun Apr 14, 2013

Answers

14
Looking for better than a good agent, look no further! Please have your son, or you, give me a call. Congratulations on your son's pre-approval!
Hi Monika,
I know several incredible buyer agents in the IE. I can refer them directly to you. Call me 760-715-3114. I always try to match personalities...the transaction goes much smoother.
Flag Wed Jan 15, 2014
When you want to begin looking for a home, you will need to find a Realtor. First you should ask friends, relatives, or co-workers for a recommendation. Have them describe their experience with the agent and ask why they are recommending that person. You want to choose someone that you feel comfortable in working with.

It is not as important to find a Realtor who has sold the most homes, has the most experience or works for the largest and most well-known company as it is to find someone that is professional. You want an agent that will listen to you, uses ethical conduct, and knows the market.

You can also attend open houses and meet real estate agents. See how they interact with you and answer your questions. Pay attention to how they show the home. Take notes and collect business cards. Then you can compare the agents you saw.

Look at web sites of Realtors or real estate agents. Read any testimonials they have. Call them up and ask questions about their experience and how they work with buyers. Get a feel for them and what they can do for you.

You also want an agent that will work within your schedule. Most of the time it needs to be someone who works as an agent full-time. They are available days, nights, and weekends. Not all agents work the same way. Find one that you are comfortable with. Trust your instincts.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 11, 2013
I've been in the Real Estate industry since 1988 and specialize in the area's your son in interested in. Please stop by my website http://www.HomesByFrankEstell.com to find out more about me. You can also view my Trulia page http://www.trulia.com/profile/frankestell/ or
http://www.zillow.com/myzillow/Profile.htm
I look forward to hearing from you.
Frank E. cell (951) 756-8563 or Frank@EstellRealEstate.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 10, 2013
Select a few and then interview them would be the best way, in addition to reading what they & others wrote about them on websites.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 16, 2013
Hello Mr. Hernandez,

I am so happy to hear your son is on his way to homeownership!

You are actually on a great site to find an agent.

I suggest you read the answers you get to your question. Then red the profiles of the agent who answered. Select one you feel would be a good fit for your son.

I wish him the very best!!!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Please read my profile and watch my video by you on youtube. Hopefully that will help. I have been a full time real estate agent for over 16 years.
In the event that your son's Loan Officer neglected to share this information, there are several loan programs to help your son get a Grant. If he is not going NSP, FTHB, etc with the County of Riverside, the CHF Platinum Program is a great program. It is truly a no repayment Grant Program where the State of CA will issue him a 3% Grant that he can use for towards his down payment or his closing costs. Make sure you check it out or ask his LO if they are approved to offer the product. For further information, click on the link below.

Best of Luck!

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2011/08/californi…
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-Loans.com
Juan,

You came to the right place to ask that question. Now you have agents clamoring to do business with your son. You and/or your son should contact two or three and get down to business with them and pick the one you think will be the best for him.
Hello Juan,
When you choose a Realtor make sure it's someone you feel you can trust. This is a relationship that will require a lot of personal attention and if you don't feel the connection with the Realtor you choose find one you do have that connection with. This is a very important decision. I myself have served the people in their real estate projects for 18 years. I know Riverside like the back of my hand. If you would like to contact me I would be honored to work with you. Thank you and best to you Linda McCall 951-743-4937
I wrote a blog on this subject - http://www.king-realtygroup.com/buyers-matter.aspx

Just because you aren't paying your agent directly doesn't mean you don't need to take great care in finding someone. Take time to find the right person as it can cost you a lot if you don't.
Randall Joe Niehaus, Broker

Hi Juan,

Great news for you. I like to to introduce myself as a Licenced Real Estate Broker in Riverside. In choosing a agent it is important to work with a qualified agent in order to acheive your goal of buying a home. It will take dedication on both you and the agent in order to complete your purchase in the current market place. If you would like to meet to discuss the purchasing of a property ,please contact me. Have a nice day!
Hello Juan,
That's a great question and that's wonderful that your son was approved for a home loan. I do agree with Kevin he did hit on some key points when choosing the agent that would best suit your son's needs. Obviously there's a lot more you need to know besides what has already been said on this response. You definately would want to interview with 3 to 4 agents to see which one you and your son thinks would be a good fit you guys. You can start your search with us agent here who responded to your question. This is a big step in your son's future because a home is one of the biggest investment that he will do in his life time as well as it being the building block for his family.
Juan,
Your son made a wise choice by getting his preapproval first.
I'd encourage you and your son to interview a couple of great agents- Monika or myself would be a good option. Both of our teams close twenty or more sales a year consistently.
Here are some things to look for in an agent: quick responses, strong negotiation skills, bilingual ability, and a strong understanding of the area.
Our team of three Riverside agents would consider it a privilege to sit down with you for a no-obligation consultation to hear your son's hopes and dreams for a home and share with you what we do to that puts us among the top 5% of buyer's agents in Riverside.
We'd love to be the ones that hand your son his keys and make sure he buyers the right home in the right neighborhood for him.
You may talk to local real estate agent.