Home Buying in Cherry Hill>Question Details

kenji nguyen, Home Buyer in Cherry Hill, NJ

my range is /- 175K, looking for a cherry hill house 3bed/1.5-2ba, should i wait a bit longer?

Asked by kenji nguyen, Cherry Hill, NJ Wed Feb 13, 2013

One should wait until the opportunity is right.
At this point in time, the prices are at their high already...but there may be another push on sales going into August before schools open. My recommendation if you don't mind older homes, is to check out the houses in Erlton (south of route 70....I think you may find something in your price range in that area. Good Luck. Tom Hinz http://www.shortsaletosell.com
This is a very good time. The spring market is just heating up and you can get a jump on it. Also, the interest rates are outstanding right now and they may creep up through the coming months.
Call me. I will be happy to give you the best possible assistance in finding the right home at the right price.
Kenji, its absolutely a great time to buy with how low interest rates are. Give it a go. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions I would love to help.
Interest rates are holding in a trading range and are very low. I would recommend that you not wait and begin your property search now. Some experts are looking at the end of the year as a period of increasing rates. If you buy now at lower rates you will have more purchasing power. We can help you get approved, and we also have a great lock and shop program (no contract needed) - so you can be assured of a low rate and take any interest rate risk out of the equation. Give us a call to discuss your options. 856-322-0233 ext 101
Prices are at the yield curve meaning they are on the rise. Rates are still very low. You can get a lot of home for little money right now...

Special financing programs will also allow you to purchase with little or no closing costs.

Give a call it's easy to when you have the right help.

Contact me anytime.
Here's a list of all homes for sale in cherry hill between $100,000 and $200,000

Newest Listings in Cherry Hill http://www.larrysarlo.com/cherry-hill-new-listings.aspx

Let me help you search for your new home.

Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

"Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX"

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo When you want it Sold Fast!
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
No, now is a great time and the homes out there are going quick in this price range since there are a lot of first time buyers in this price point. I am a full time agent in the Cherry Hill area and I will be more than happy to get you started in the right direction. Please reach out to me at the address below

Therese Beitz
Long and Foster Cherry Hill
1415 Rt. 70 E
Cherry Hill, NJ
856 857-2223 Direct
Hi Kenji, I answered a question of yours before. No, I do not recommend waiting any longer. Now is the time to buy. The prices are not going to go any lower and the interest rates will not either. In fact they may rise a little in a week or so. Is there a reason you have not contacted me?

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty