Home Buying in Buffalo>Question Details

Alfonso  Ros…, Home Buyer in Lackawanna, NY

my question is.How difficult is in Buffalo NY to find lenders who are willing to offer mortgage loans to buy a house under $50,000?

Asked by Alfonso Rosario, Lackawanna, NY Sun Dec 29, 2013

Answers

4
It shouldn't be an issue at all, lower priced homes are selling quickly in the City of Buffalo, Riverside, West Side, and the East Side. Banks have been much more agreeable with terms, in regards to these lower cost properties, since they carry less risk. Have you contacted a mortgage broker yet? They should be able to give you a good idea if you can be Pre-Qualified for a home purchase. Also checkout Homefront in Western New York works in conjunction with First Niagara and M & T Bank. They have a first time home club that matches your deposits if you stay in the program. If you complete it they match it at 4 to 1 margin. It all goes to your closing cost's. The program can vary from 10-12 month's, in case you were looking to move quickly.

I also included a link for Homefront for you to check out. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Craig Wheeler
Licensed Real Estate Associate
Web Reference: http://www.homefrontbflo.org/financial/index.php?id=13
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 1, 2014
Sorry, the link did not paste in the other post.
aj.huntmortgage.com
There are ways to structure the loan to reach the minimum, especially if any repairs need to be done on the home. The following link will take you AJ Tahaer's site. He is a licensed mortgage broker with Hunt mortgage. There you can fill out a questionaire and get an answer on the spot.
Not hard at all. I know someone at key bank who will
Web Reference: http://www.rdToledo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013