Home Buying in Clearwater>Question Details

lindadunn74@…, Home Buyer in Brooksville, FL

my mother wants to sell her home now! can you help her out?

Asked by lindadunn74@yahoo.com, Brooksville, FL Mon Sep 19, 2011

Answers

10
How's your agent search coming along?

Mark Fleysher
http://www.jackconleyrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 16, 2011
Yes I can,

I would like to preview her home. I can offer advise on staging and even provide a CMA that shows what is selling in the immediate area and show her teh competition. I can have open house and screen everyone to be sure they are a ready , willing and able buyer.

Please feel free to call me any tim at 727-709-2374

Thank You
Maryann Spearman
Keller Williams
727-709-2374
"your working Realtor"
Selling in this market takes the right agent. Look for one that is a market expert in the area where the home is located. Make sure they provide more than putting it in the MLS. Internet marketing is very important since that is where most buyers start. Networking with other agents in the market area as welll as internationally is also important.

Best wishes for selecting the right agent and a quick sale!

Martha Vasquez
ENGEL & VÖLKERS • Clearwater Downtown • Clearwater Beach
Smkyferret6,

As you can see there are many agents ready to assist your Mom. Does your Mom live in the Clearwater area or Brooksville neare you? I cover all of Pinellas county from Tarpon Springs to St. Pete Beach. I am a full time Realtor with my Brokers license and I work with my husband as a team. We would love to interview for the job.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Hi My name is brian staveley with Re/Max Metro. I have over 15 years of experience selling homes in the tampa bay area...would love to help you and your mom. Give me a call 727-458-4950
Hello! I'd be happy to discuss your mother's goals as she looks at her options in today's market. I am a broker associate specializing in residential salesin northern Pinellas County and would be happy to answer any questions that you have as you begin the process.
YES! I can help her by reducing the commission paid so she keeps more of her money and I promise to try my best to be a pleasure to work with! Best of luck :-)
Please call to interview me! Your Mom will be in good hands!
Margaret "Midge' Carlson, Clearwater
I specialize in Pinellas County and would be happy to help your mother. I am a full-time Realtor who's listings are normally selling above 95% of the asking price. Please give me a call.

Liane Jamason, REALTOR
727-755-3325
Web Reference: http://www.lianejamason.com
Sure. I will take good care of your mom.