Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Sonia Molina, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

my mom wants to buy me a house in california. she is not a resident or a citizen.what documents does she need to have to get pre approved?please help;

Asked by Sonia Molina, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jan 19, 2012

her business is in peru,her properties too.

Answers

7
Hi Sonia

I'm pretty sure there are loans available to Foreign Nationals but I am not very familiar with the terms and requirements.

However I know one reputable lender in particular who might be able to answer your mother's questions and perhaps assist her. I can provide you with his contact information if you're interested. I also invite you to shop around of course.

Mimi
Web Reference: http://MimiDaviesHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 1, 2012
Documentation is not the biggest problem she has got:
Providing a "paper trail" for Income or Cash is critical.

Good luck and may God bless
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 19, 2012
Hi Sonia,

Yes, your mother can obtain a loan to buy a home for you, provided she qualifies. We work with foreign national buyers, to arrange financing for ther purchases.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions, I'd be glad to help.

Ros

Roswell Moore, CMPS
Certified Mortgage Planner
480-422-5095 direct
http://www.ezAZloan.com

We are a Direct Lender, Mortgage Bank where we originate, process, underwrite, fund, AND SERVICE our loans, in-house, with FHA (starting at a 580 score AND still only 3.5% down), FHA Streamline loans (NO minimum credit score, NO appraisal required) Go Green rehab loans, HomePath, Investor Friendly (10 financed properties), VA, USDA, Jumbo, Conventional, plus, we allow Escrow HoldBacks!
You don't need to be a citizen to buy a house; You need a bank who will willing to lend to foreigners. These types of loans usually require much higher down payments 30-50%, and proof of income/assets will vary by country.
Sonis,
Mortgages are given to non Americans if they have a Visa that allows them to live in the US or are a diplomat. If your mother is neither then she should try to get the money in Peru.
You need a bank who will willing to lend to foreigners. These types of loans usually require much higher down payments 30-50%, and proof of income/assets will vary by country.
Hello Ron,all her papr trail would mostly come from bank accounts in peru..taxes.. i was talking to a broker here and he told me she would need to have filed a minimim of 2 years of personal tax return?!! she doesnt live her nor is she a citizen or resident...