Home Buying in Orange>Question Details

Nittaya85, Home Buyer in Orange, CA

my husband is working,but i'm not. i'm going to school and looking for job.i wondering can we buy a house if my husband earn around 28,000

Asked by Nittaya85, Orange, CA Fri Mar 2, 2012

/year he had not good credit,but i got some credit my score about 730. we thinking about buying a house because bigger family and we interested in this house,please give me some advice.

Answers

7
You can obtain FHA financing with a minimum 500 fico with 10% down, minimum 580 fico score qualifies you for 1/2% down, yes only $500 down per $100k purchase price. We need to calculate you debt to income ratio and determine where your interested in buying to put the whole picture together. We will need a few minutes of your time to pre-qualify you and get you out shopping today for what you can qualify for.

http://www.FrankandSheryl.com
http://www.Under640FicoScoreLoans.com
Sheryl Arndt, Broker
DRE# 01440252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
I agree that talking with a mortgage professional should be your first step. Do know that lenders will use the lowest mid score of all applicants as the basis for underwriting. It would be impossible to determine your purchasing power without knowing much more: debt, savings and length of employment for your husband are good starting points. Contact a mortgage professional to get complete answers to your questions. Best of luck to you!
Hey Nittaya,

You guys can buy a home even though your husband is the only one working. As long as your husband has a minimum credit score of 620 i can get your guys pre approved for a FHA Loan which only requires 3.5% down and you guys can refinance in 6 months. Please give me a call when you get a chance so that we can talk further.

Jovan Simon
Account Manager
in House Lender
714-619-3172
Hi! I really need more info to provide you with a good answer but depending on your credit & debt, you'll be able to find out where you qualify. There are a lot of homes out there right now & it's a perfect time to buy! Please call/email me anytime and we can go thru the process to get you qualified to find your home!
Congratulations on taking the first step in making a Real Estate purchasing decision. I sent you a link that GINNIEMAE provides homeowners at no charge an "Affordability Calculator".
Just click on the link below fill in the blanks and you'll see exactly what your income can afford.

Here's the link, copy and paste into a browser
http://www.ginniemae.gov/2x_prequal/intro_results.asp

Please let me know if you have any questions

Have a great weekend!

Brian Head, Realtor
Joel Feinstein Law
949 306-3556
Hello Nittaya;
I need more information about your financial and your employment background, etc...... So its hard to give you a correct answer with this little information. I am a mortgage broker and real estate broker. You can call me at 949-510-1955 and I can help you to find out how much home you and your husband can afford. My services are Free to pre qualifying you. We have programs for first time home buyers with 1% down payment and many more...... but we need to talk before I can give you an educated answer.
Shadi Kian
Mortgage and Real Estate Broker
You'll need to get pre-approved. If you have no other debts, lenders can allow up to ~36% of your income for housing costs. Then you need to find what homes at that price point are available for you. Good luck!